学习啦【英语知识大全】 编辑：玉莲 发布时间：2017-04-14
(means a student who focuses on his learning, rarely takes part in social activities and always gets very high scores .)
1. For super-soft skin, lather on a light body lotion before you bathe.
2. "I think I could find you something."—"That would be super."
3. He is currently starring in pantomime in Weston-super-Mare.
4. Their bodies were well-developed and super fit.
5. That's a super idea.
6. We had a super time in Italy.
7. You'll like her; she's super.
8. He has a super car.
9. She got a super new dress.
10. You look super in your new clothes!
11. The best reason for a trip to London is the super opportunity for shopping.
12. I'm going to Greece in the summer so I've got to be super slim.
13. His super-clean image gave a veneer of respectability to the new professional set-up.
14. The problem is the same for all three super - states.
15. That sounds super!
1. The second story in the book is titled "The Scholar"
2. Kingdon's broad experience, as writer and scholar, suffuses this important book.
3. Official handouts describe the Emperor as "particularly noted as a scholar".
4. He came to Oxford as a Rhodes scholar and studied law.
5. He was a highly regarded scholar.
6. He was the most distinguished scholar in his field.
7. He is a scholar, if ever there was one.
8. The old scholar's writing is always full of tags.
9. She had visited the old scholar who avoided publicity.
10. He was a singer, but first and foremost a scholar.
11. He claimed to be a scholar but was not such.
12. There was no doubt that he was a fine scholar.
13. The visitor is the late President, now a scholar.
14. To be a scholar is to be the top of society.
15. Being gentle and cultivated is just a scholar's attitude.