学习啦【英语知识大全】 编辑：玉莲 发布时间：2017-04-14
1. Helen's choice of lipstick was a good match for her skin-tone.
2. In many societies children still marry someone of their parents' choice.
3. Although he was only grumbling, his choice of words made Rodney angry.
4. This new information does throw doubt on their choice.
5. At lunchtime, there's a choice between the buffet or the set menu.
6. She'd made the right choice in leaving New York.
7. She is in the fortunate position of having plenty of choice.
8. Here are a few pointers to help you make a choice.
9. They had little choice but to agree to what he suggested.
10. At lunchtime, MPs are spoilt for choice in 26 restaurants and bars.
11. The truth of the matter is that we had no other choice.
12. It's a straight choice between low-paid jobs and no jobs.
13. The choice will be between a flat-rate or a banded charge.
14. The choice was meant to create an impression of party unity.
15. UK companies face a stark choice if they want to stay competitive.
1. For added protection choose a lipstick with a sun screen.
2. Choose a soft, medium or firm mattress to suit their individual needs.
3. Knox had taken it on himself to choose the wine.
4. The route that the boatmen choose varies according to the water level.
5. The default is usually the setting that most users would probably choose.
6. It is always important to choose enjoyable, nutritious foods.
7. Choose a stylist recommended by someone whose hair you like.
8. Lathan had to choose between marrying her and keeping his job.
9. They can transfer or share the contract with whosoever they choose.
10. If the weather is wet or cold choose an indoor activity.
11. You can just take out the interest each year, if you choose.
12. Choose shades which tone in with your natural colouring.
13. They will be able to choose their own leaders in democratic elections.
14. Your best bet is to choose a guest house.
15. Without adequate information, many students choose a college almost blindly.