学习啦【英语知识大全】 编辑：玉莲 发布时间：2017-04-14
1. The President's unescorted vehicle was ambushed just outside the capital.
2. There was a scream of brakes from the carriageway outside.
3. The outside air was heavy and moist and sultry.
4. He ran a newspaper stand outside the American Express office.
5. He insisted we stop at a small restaurant just outside of Atlanta.
6. The potato cakes should be crisp outside and meltingly soft inside.
7. Outside, Bruce glanced at his watch: "Dear me, nearly oneo'clock."
8. I stepped outside and pulled up my collar against the cold mist.
9. She could hear a clamour in the road outside.
10. Outside each door a guard sprang to attention as they approached.
11. The victim was outside a shop when he was attacked.
12. Mahler was also known for his passionate involvements outside marriage.
13. As he said it, there was a hammering outside.
14. I started puttering around outside, not knowing what I was doing.
15. My heart was hammering. The footsteps had stopped outside my door.
1. He cleaned the flakes away with his coat sleeve.
2. Bold as you please, she grabbed me by the sleeve.
3. He wore a black band on the left sleeve of his jacket.
4. He used his sleeve to wipe the con-densation off the glass.
5. He wondered what Shearson had up his sleeve.
6. The boy plucked at Adam's sleeve.
7. She tugged at his sleeve to get his attention.
8. The friar preached against stealing and had a goose in his sleeve.
9. Will you please mend the sleeve of my blouse?
请你把我衬衣的袖子补一下好 吗 ?
10. One of the children was pawing at my sleeve.
11. He plucked at her sleeve to try and get her attention.
12. His elbow poked out through his torn shirt sleeve.
13. Please don't touch these metal cables inside a plastic sleeve.
14. What have you got up [ in ] your sleeve Out with it!
15. He pulled my sleeve, attracted my attention in this way.